Number of Channels:48
Wire or Not:Wireless
Wireless Working Frequency:2.4G/5g
10/100m RJ45 Port:1
10/100m RJ45 Ports:4
Hardware Nat(Hnat) Engine with 100Mbps:Yes
IEEE802.11n 2t2r 300Mbps Wireless and 5:Yes
Real Time Fax Over IP Via T.38 and T.30:Yes
Unit Weight:338g(Without Package)
VoIP Wireless Router with 1 FXS G801
1 10/100M RJ45 port, 4 10/100M RJ45 ports, 1 FXS port
IEEE802.11n 2T2R 300Mbps wireless and 5dBi external antenna
Wireless working frequency is 2.4G
Hardware NAt(HNAT) engine with 100Mbps NAT/NAPT speed
Wireless throughput is above 80Mbps in average
Real time FAX over IP via T.38 and T.30 FAX with G.711
PAMS is above 4.0 with G.729 Codec
Field proven compatibility and stability, QoS supported
Auto-Provisioning-TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS, TR069 and SNMP
What this product does
A Powerful VoIP Wireless Router
The Flyingvoice powerful VoIP Wireless Router G801, which has one FXS port, four LAN ports and one WAN port, is a wireless router with embedded VoIP ATA functions. This product will not only allow you to make ATA call using your broadband connection, but also it provides Wi-Fi router function, make you enjoy easy network atmosphere. What's more, G801 support T.38 real time FAX and T.30 Fax with G.711.
The G801 VoIP Wireless Router is a stand-alone device, which requires no PC to make Internet calls. This product guarantees clear and reliable voice on Internet, which is fully compatible with SIP industry standard and able to inter operate with many other SIP devices and software on the market.
Before starting to configure the router, you have to connect your devices correctly.
1) Connect Line port to land line jack with a RJ-11 cable;
2) Connect the WAN port to a modem or switch or router or Internet wih an Ethernet cable;
3) Connect one port of 4 LAN ports to your computer with a RJ-45 cable. This device allows you to connect 4 PCs directly;
4) Connect one end of the power cord to the power port of this device. Connect the other end to the wall outlet of electricity.
5) Push the ON/OFF button to power on the router;
6) Check the Power and WAN, LAN LEDs to assure network connections.
Basic use of G801
1) Connect an analog telephone to G801's FXS port, register an account and make calls;
2) Connect an FAX machine to G801's FXS port, register an account and make calls;
3) Connect ohter devices to G801's LAN port to use G801 as a router;
4) Configure the wireless network of G801, connect ohter devices to G801, use the wireless network.
Flyingvoice wireless voip router series
|Network Ports||5* RJ45 10/100M||1*RJ45 10/100M||1*RJ45 10/100M|
|WiFi Support||2.4G 2T2R (300Mbps)||2.4G 2T2R (300Mbps)||2.4G 2T2R (300Mbps)||2.4G/5G Dual-Band|
|2.4G 1T1R (150Mbps)||2.4G 1T1R (150Mbps)||No|
|Voice Codec||G.711 (A-law, U-law), G.729A/B, G.723, G.722 (Wide band)|
|Management||Integrated IVR, Web browser, Auto-provisioning with TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS, TR069, SNMP|
|Fax||T.30, T.38 Fax|