Wireless Modems 5G is a historic turning point for the technology industry, bringing seamless connectivity, large-scale computing power and fast access to cloud resources for everyone, things and industries. With its unparalleled expertise in wireless, networking, Wireless Modems cloud computing and data analysis, Intel leads the way to 5G, laying the groundwork for the advent of the 5G era.
Intel Sian 5g modems have been added to Intel's 5G product portfolio recently. It is the world's first global 5G modem, with a baseband chip capable of supporting 6GHz of the following bands and millimeter-wave bands, designed to drive the initial 5G band to test and deploy at the global level. The modem supports UWB operations, Wireless Modems ultra-low latency gigabit network throughput, and is used in combination with the Intel 6GHz band 5G rfic and 28GHz 5G rfic to support 5G systems around the world in different major bands.
Intel's new 5G transceiver is the first 5G rfic capable of supporting both 6GHz and millimeter-wave bands at the same time, and will be put into use with mature rfic GHz. The latter, Wireless Modems as part of the Intel Mobile Test Platform, was released at the World Mobile Communications conference early in 2016.
Designed for applications with an early 5G deployment requirement, Wireless Modems the Intel 5G modem is expected to be used by industry-leading operators and manufacturers for early-stage 5G deployments in areas including automobiles, home broadband and mobile devices.
Key Features-5G modems
• The world's first single chip capable of simultaneously supporting 5G operation of the following 6GHz bands and millimeter wave bands
• Meet critical 5G Technical requirements, including aggregate bandwidth with expected speeds exceeding 5Gbps, hundreds of MHz, and ultra low latency
• With the world's first 6GHz band 5G rfic and mature 28GHz 5G millimeter wave rfic collocation
• 5G specifications in line with multiple industry forums
• Support Key 5G NR technology features, including low delay frame structure, advanced channel coding, large-scale multiple-entry and beam-shape
• Able to work with LTE modems such as the Intel Xmmin 7360 LTE modem, support 4G down, and 4g 5g interoperability.
• Support for initial 5G band deployments across the globe with a SKU with Intel's 5G millimeter wave rfic
• Supports the deployment and testing of 3. $number. Wireless Modems 2GHz parts of the 6GHz band through flexible child-channel implementation in China and Europe
• Support for the deployment and testing of the United States, Korea and Japan in the GHz band
• Support for both 2x2 and 4x4 MIMO configurations, including dual-polarized sub-channels
• Compact design chip size